ESN KAPA Accommodation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a room in shared flat!!!

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a room in shared flat!!! Empty Looking for a room in shared flat!!!

Post  Federica Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:57 am

Hi there!
I'm an italian 25 girl and I'll be in Athen on 19th october for a 3 months stage!
I'm looking for an accomodation in a shared flat as soon as possible, if it'd possible next to Syntagma or Victoria metro station. I'll work in Marni street.
I'd like to meet people from all over the world so i'ts not a problem for me to live with studets, erasmus (I've been an erasmus too!), or workers!
Is there someone who's looking for a room as me?'

Smile

Federica

Back to top Go down

Looking for a room in shared flat!!! Empty I've a room

Post  Anna Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:34 am

Hello, my name is Anna, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Barcelona. I've rent an appartment in Pangrati (an Athens' quartier, near to the center) for 450 euros/ month. It has 2 rooms. I rent a room, so its price is 225 euros per month, all included. The appartment is really close to the center, it's in Alsos Pangratiou: in 7-8 minutes by bus you are in Syndagma Square and only in a quarter hour by foot! It's also near to the metro Evangelismos. I would like to share the appartment with a person who wants a good living together, discuss the things, respect, have a cozy home ... If you are interesed please call me at (0030) 6951914479 or write to anlairon@gmail.com

Anna

Back to top Go down