ESN KAPA Accommodation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room in shared flat, All expenses inclusive in the price ( 320 € )

3 posters

Go down

Room in shared flat, All expenses inclusive in the price ( 320 € ) Empty Room in shared flat, All expenses inclusive in the price ( 320 € )

Post  paugoma Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:47 am

Big Room in a Erasmus Shared Flat (320 € monthly).

The price includes all expenses (water, electricity, gas and wifi).
The area (Nea Smyrni) it’s one of the best areas in all athens, it’s really well comunicated by Bus and Tram ( 10 min. to beach, 15 to city center), next to University Area in Kalithea, SuperMarkets in the corner next to, Bars, and the most important, it’s a completly safe area, not like the center of Athens, if know the citycenter during the night you will understand me.

The room for rent is about 14 m2 in a 80 m2 flat, in fact it’s a big room.
The room has one big bed, a desk with it’s chair, a wardrobe, a night table with a light, a big TV with DVD in a small table for to hung it, all what you can need
The room has got Conditionated Air (wich is really usefull in Athens) and a radiator for the few winter months.
The room has got a lot of light and the main window leads to a a big terrace (the flat has got two terraces) with views over the street.
Anyway, the flat is fully furnitured and equipated so if you need something else, it can be take from the rest of the flat, for exemple a desk wich is in the living room, as well as the chairs.

The flat is equipated with a big kitchen wich have all the electrodomestics and kitchen furnitures what you can need. It’s got two bathrooms with washing machine, a nice livingroom with lot of light, a long hall...
You just need to take your luggage and that`s all.

I am a spanish arts studient looking for a nice roomate, better if you are Erasmus studient, like me, but nothing happens if you are not.
Here you have a video of the flat ( the prices on the video are not right, just ignore it)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMcANY6R1-s&feature=player_profilepage" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.facebook.com/l/fd0b7;www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMcANY6R1-s&feature=player_profilepage

CONTACT ME IN MY E-MAIL: PAUGM89@GMAIL.COM
OR CALL ME: 6945281353

paugoma

Back to top Go down

Room in shared flat, All expenses inclusive in the price ( 320 € ) Empty Re: Room in shared flat, All expenses inclusive in the price ( 320 € )

Post  Moderator Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:44 pm

post was moved from Close to the University Campus - Κοντά Στην Πανεπιστημιούπολη https://athenshouse.forumotion.com/close-to-the-university-campus--f3/ because the location of the house didn't match the title of the topic

http://www.esnkapa.org/athens/

Back to top Go down

Room in shared flat, All expenses inclusive in the price ( 320 € ) Empty Accommodation

Post  Marcos Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:57 am

Hello,

I'm an Erasmus student interested in your announce!

Marcos

Back to top Go down

Room in shared flat, All expenses inclusive in the price ( 320 € ) Empty Re: Room in shared flat, All expenses inclusive in the price ( 320 € )

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down