ESN KAPA Accommodation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 spanish student looking for a flat

3 posters

Go down

2 spanish student looking for a flat Empty 2 spanish student looking for a flat

Post  Rosario Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:46 am

Hi! we are 2 spanish student. we will arrive in Athens 29 or 30th of September. we are looking for a flat or 2 rooms. If you know something, please tell us. Thank you!!

// post was moved because it belongs to "houses needed" and not to "looking for roomates" topic
// by forum moderator

Rosario

Back to top Go down

2 spanish student looking for a flat Empty flat with 4 room

Post  jb Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:20 am

Hi
I am a french student, I am already arrive in Athens and I have a flat with 4 room? it's in the center of Athens, nearest the acropolis, in the area of Koukaki (a tipically greek area)
The Flat have 4 rooms One kitchen, One bath room, all furnished.

jb

Back to top Go down

2 spanish student looking for a flat Empty ano kipseli very nice flat!!!!!!

Post  GAP Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:15 am

hello everyone..
I am the owner of a house in Ano Kipseli , that is the offer:

Ano Kipseli (Athens Close to Center). Perfect House, fully equiped, renovated. It includes 3 bedrooms, courtyard, internet line. You will have to pay for the electricity, water and heating oil. Public Transportation 40 meters away. Price for 3 people: 600 euros / month. Minimum stay:12 months.

For pictures of the house please follow the link: http://img35.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=1003259c.jpg...

If you are interested in my offer,i would like to inform you that the house will be available for you at 20 of october...if you wish to meet me and show you that house you only have to ask it at any time and i will arrange an appointment..

I would also like to know how long are you gonna stay and when are you ready to move on..
looking forward for your reply by e-mail aplatsakis@yahoo.com..or you can contact me at my mobile 6944353765..

p.s
If you are 2 person we will make a new offer about the price..something less!!

anna platsaki

GAP

Back to top Go down

2 spanish student looking for a flat Empty Re: 2 spanish student looking for a flat

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down