ESN KAPA Accommodation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLATMATE WANTED!!

2 posters

Go down

FLATMATE WANTED!! Empty FLATMATE WANTED!!

Post  aquamarina Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:30 am

Hi everyone!

I'm Marina, half-British and half-Greek, and I've come from Oxford to study Greek literature at the University of Athens this year on the Erasmus programme. I've already got an apartment, and now I'm looking for a girl to share with from September to February/March. I speak English and Greek fluently, but I wouldn't mind improving my French or learning a new language!

The flat I have is in a nice and safe area called Psychico, only a few km from the University, and is the top floor of a 2-storey building - the owners live beneath (a lovely couple, Greek husband and English wife). It is fully furnished, 2 bedroom, 117 square metres, with a swimming pool in the garden, and we can use their WiFi for free! Rent is 350euros each per month, and we would share the utility bills. For what this is, I think it is really good value! Let me know if you're interested and we can talk about it Smile My email is marinalambrakis@hotmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Marina xxx

aquamarina

Back to top Go down

FLATMATE WANTED!! Empty Re: FLATMATE WANTED!!

Post  liac Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:45 am

Hello Marina,

i'm a twenty year old exchange student from Portugal and I'll be sudying at the Faculty of Communication and Mass Media Studies for the next 5 months, starting September until the end of February. I would like to improve my english and to learn greek as well so you seem like the perfect match for me. I also speak a little bit of German and French. Besides that, i'm amazingly passionate about Literature, and Cinema Vs Music as well. i hope to hear from you soon.
Best wishes,
catarina.

liac

Back to top Go down