ESN KAPA Accommodation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a flat and roomates

4 posters

Go down

Looking for a flat and roomates Empty Looking for a flat and roomates

Post  Jeanne Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:10 am

Hi
I'm a French student (law). I'll be in Athens for the whole schoolyear 2010-2011, and I'd like to find international roomates to live in (or close to) the city center. I speak French of course, English and Spanish, I'm learning some Greek, and I'd like not to speak French at home ! I haven't a flat yet, I can't spend more than 300€/month. I want to discover things, exchange with people ...
You can email me : calamity_jeanne@laposte.net
See you soon !
Jeanne

Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Looking for a flat and roomates Empty Re: Looking for a flat and roomates

Post  crnts Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Hi Jeanne,
I'm an erasmus student from Turkiye. I speak English, Italian, a little German other than Turkish. I don't have a flat and flatmate yet and am looking for one or two, no more Wink I can spend 300 for accomodation at most. Contact me if it is ok for you:)
cerent08@hacettepe.edu.tr

crnts

Back to top Go down

Post  Martino Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:30 am

Hi!
My name is Martin Kosár. I'm from Hungary and I am going to learn in Athen too for a whole academic year (law). I am also searching roommate(s) and accommodation of course. The price is about 300 euro per month. I speak English and Italian. I saw that somebody has already answered your post I think we could search a flat together! What is your oppinion?
My e-mail address: marteens@freemail.hu
See you soon!
Martin

Martino

Back to top Go down

Post  MATIAS Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:49 am

Hi! I ´ve just seen your post I ´ll also be interested in sharing a flat with you. I´m from Spain, and I also speak English. I´m going to study at the Faculty of Law for 1 year. You can contact with me if you are interested at: m_becha@hotmail.com

MATIAS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down