ESN KAPA Accommodation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for a roommate or a room for rent.

3 posters

Go down

looking for a roommate or a room for rent. Empty Re: looking for a roommate or a room for rent.

Post  jaan Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:35 am

Hello,

I am an Erasmus exchange student from Estonia. I'm coming to Athens for the winter semester this year. I'm arriving at the end of September and will also be looking for a roommate or a room for rent. Any offers are welcome.

Jaan

jaan

Back to top Go down

looking for a roommate or a room for rent. Empty Looking for a cheap flat

Post  Mercedes Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:27 am

Hello everybody,

I`m an Erasmus student (from Hungary) and going to study on the University of NTUA at Athens (Chemical Engineering Faculty).
I would like to find a cheap accommodation by sharing that flat with other people...(2 or 3)
I`m giong to be at Athens on the 26th of September. I`m giong to stay there for the fall semester until the middle of December as far as I know it.
Please let me know if somebody knows a flat cheaper than 250 Euro/month (included bills-electricity...)
My e-mail: 5rubikkocka@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

Mercedes

Mercedes

Back to top Go down

looking for a roommate or a room for rent. Empty Re: looking for a roommate or a room for rent.

Post  Charlie Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:44 am

HY!!
I'm looking for a flatmate! It's at Solomou street, which is very close to the university (10 minutes walking) and the place where we will eat our free meals (2minutes walking)! Call me if anyone is interested!! My number is: 6975780676

Charlie

Charlie

Back to top Go down

looking for a roommate or a room for rent. Empty Flat

Post  Mercedes Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:42 am

Hi Charlie,

I would like to ask You about the prices of your flat.
Do You think there will be more free flats for other people?
E-mail: 5rubikkocka@gmail.com

An Erasmus student: Mercedes

Mercedes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down