ESN KAPA Accommodation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for roomates for 1st semester 2010 !

+5
Mego6
pichu.kenobi
barbuska
oneofthesedays87
gwenn
9 posters

Go down

looking for roomates for 1st semester 2010 ! Empty looking for roomates for 1st semester 2010 !

Post  gwenn Mon May 17, 2010 11:32 am

Hello !

I am a french student and I come to study at the university in September 2010. I would like to find nice roomates, students of several nationalities, what would be for me an enriching experience. I would also like to improve my English!

For every sociable, joyful person, who wants to share this experience, made I signs! I am easy to live Wink

gwenn

Back to top Go down

looking for roomates for 1st semester 2010 ! Empty Hi!

Post  oneofthesedays87 Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi! my name is Silvia and I'm Italian. My erasmus experience will start in October 2010 and I'd like to find nice people so we could share a flat.
I speak French, English and Spanish.
If you are interested we could talk a bit about it.
Bye

oneofthesedays87

Back to top Go down

looking for roomates for 1st semester 2010 ! Empty Re: looking for roomates for 1st semester 2010 !

Post  gwenn Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Hello!
My name is Gwennoline, I go to athenes for study the law, and I would enjoy to share an apartment with you. But I don't still know what apartment, I haven't found it yet!
I hope to improve my English by leaving to athenes, so please, forgive me for my very bad grammar...
If you want us to look for an apartment, which would not be too far from the university, I would like very much speaking about it with you.
I will can't pay more than 300 euros for month.

Please tell me if you are interested!

bye !

gwenn

Back to top Go down

looking for roomates for 1st semester 2010 ! Empty Re: looking for roomates for 1st semester 2010 !

Post  barbuska Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:19 am

Hello,
My name is Barbara from Hungary. Me and my friend Adrienn will spend our internship in Athen. We will arrive around 12th of September, and we will stay 3 month.
It would be really great to live with other international students.
If you are interested just write me an email and we will try to find a good accomodation together.
Barbara

barbuska

Back to top Go down

looking for roomates for 1st semester 2010 ! Empty need colocation between september 2010 and july 2011

Post  pichu.kenobi Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:27 pm

HI
my name is Claire im 23
im a french student in law i come in athens on the beginning of september and
i'm looking for a flat to share with international roommates. Between september and july close to the school of law in Panepistimiou ¡¡¡
i can't pay more than 300€ per month so if you are interested contact me at
pichu.kenobi@hotmail.fr

thank you
bye

pichu.kenobi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mego6 Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Hey girls !

I'm a french student, moving to Athens at the end of September, for at least 4 months. I will study English Language. I am experiencing the Erasmus programm with another french student of my university.
We are both looking for others speaking countries' roommates (meaning that we don't want to speak french at home lol).
We are responsible, and a bit scared about this brand new adventure. But feeling quite excited as well Very Happy
If by any chance you are interested by french erasmus students (which can teach you some bad words, or good meals !), feel free to contact me (on this forum) Smile
We'll also be glad to meet you there soon Wink
Have a good summer !

Mego6

Back to top Go down

Post  crnts Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi Mego6,
I'm from Turkiye and studying English language and culture. I will be at Athenes in the late september and stay there until february. I'm looking for a flat and also flatmates, I'm really scared about experiencing such an adventure and need someone to share. I'm good at cleaning and also cooking:) I speak English, Italian an a little German Other than my mother language. I think we can share a flat with you and your friend. If it is ok fot you too please contact me.
See you

crnts

Back to top Go down

Post  aquamarina Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:35 am

Hey everyone,

I'm Marina, and I've come from Oxford to study in Athens this year. I already have an apartment, and now I'm looking for a flatmate! I've posted a new thread with all the details, so go and have a look if you're interested Smile Hope to hear from you soon!

Marina xxx

aquamarina

Back to top Go down

Post  liac Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:50 am

heya everyone,
I'm a twenty year old exchange student from Portugal and i'll be studying at the Faculy of Communication and Mass Media Studies for the next five months, starting September. I'd be enchanted to share this experience with another erasmus students so if there's still any room for me please don't hesitate to contact me.Though i'm a little scared, I'm extremly excited about the idea of discovering Greece and also in a hurry to assure it will happen inside friendly walls. Besides my bad english and portuguese i also speak a little bit of german and French. I can cook some vegetarian food and I'm a loving pets person!
Best Wishes.

P.S- I love music and cinema! cyclops

liac

Back to top Go down

looking for roomates for 1st semester 2010 ! Empty looking for roomates for winter semester

Post  iris Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 am

Hi!

I´m a student from Slovenia and I will study Law at the Athens University from end of September to beginning of February. I would like to find a nice people to share a flat during those four months.
If you are interested please contact me Smile

Best regards,
Iris

iris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down