ESN KAPA Accommodation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for apartment-housemates

+2
maranda
xioNatie
6 posters

Go down

looking for apartment-housemates Empty looking for apartment-housemates

Post  xioNatie Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:19 am

Hey guys, I'm a greek student and since i'm moving out of my previous apartment i'm gonna be in need of a new place to rent october on. In case you are looking for a place around the uni campus (zografou, ilisia, kaisariani, goudi areas) and you need a housemate as well just contact me! I'm gonna start looking myself for apartments in a couple of weeks, as soon as i go back to athens, so i guess i'll keep anyone interested posted! xx

xioNatie

Back to top Go down

looking for apartment-housemates Empty Re: looking for apartment-housemates

Post  maranda Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:02 am

Hello xioNatie,

my name is Angel. I'm a spanish erasmus student incoming there this October (for some irrelevant reason I can not start university in September) and I need to find an apartment-housemates there too, as you said I'd like to be near the campus so if you can just keep me updated we can maybe share it. Best regards, Angel.

PS: As I use to be very forgetful and maybe this site doesn't send you any mail as a remind (if possible) answer/write to *****sent to xionatie***** If you need any information or wanna talk maybe we can do it by msn or something similar. Just contact me and good luck!

maranda

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:22 pm

Please don't share in public information such as your e-mail or other personal info.
You can always send it via "pm" = personal message to the person you want to alone. albino
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://athenshouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

looking for apartment-housemates Empty Looking for a flat

Post  Mercedes Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:21 am

Hello everybody,

I`m an Erasmus student and going to study on the University of NTUA at Athens (Chemical Engineering Faculty).
I would like to find a cheap accommodation by sharing that flat with other people...(2 or 3)
I`m giong to be at Athens on the 26th of September. I`m giong to stay there for the fall semester until the middle of December as far as I know it.
Please let me know if somebody knows a flat cheaper than 250 Euro/month (included bills-electricity...)
My e-mail: 5rubikkocka@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

Mercedes

Mercedes

Back to top Go down

looking for apartment-housemates Empty Do you have a flat?

Post  paugoma Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:37 am

If still don't have a room, or you you know somebody who's trying to enter in a shared flat, don't doubt and contact me!

Big Room in a Erasmus Shared Flat (320 € monthly).

The price includes all expenses (water, electricity, gas and wifi).
The area (Nea Smyrni) it’s one of the best areas in all athens, it’s really well comunicated by Bus and Tram ( 10 min. to beach, 15 to city center), next to University Area in Kalithea, SuperMarkets in the corner next to, Bars, and the most important, it’s a completly safe area, not like the center of Athens, if know the citycenter during the night you will understand me.

The room for rent is about 14 m2 in a 80 m2 flat, in fact it’s a big room.
The room has one big bed, a desk with it’s chair, a wardrobe, a night table with a light, a big TV with DVD in a small table for to hung it, all what you can need
The room has got Conditionated Air (wich is really usefull in Athens) and a radiator for the few winter months.
The room has got a lot of light and the main window leads to a a big terrace (the flat has got two terraces) with views over the street.
Anyway, the flat is fully furnitured and equipated so if you need something else, it can be take from the rest of the flat, for exemple a desk wich is in the living room, as well as the chairs.

The flat is equipated with a big kitchen wich have all the electrodomestics and kitchen furnitures what you can need. It’s got two bathrooms with washing machine, a nice livingroom with lot of light, a long hall...
You just need to take your luggage and that`s all.

I am a spanish arts studient looking for a nice roomate, better if you are Erasmus studient, like me, but nothing happens if you are not.
Here you have a video of the flat ( the prices on the video are not right, just ignore it)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMcANY6R1-s&feature=player_profilepage" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.facebook.com/l/fd0b7;www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMcANY6R1-s&feature=player_profilepage

CONTACT ME IN MY E-MAIL: PAUGM89@GMAIL.COM
OR CALL ME: 6945281353

xioNatie wrote:Hey guys, I'm a greek student and since i'm moving out of my previous apartment i'm gonna be in need of a new place to rent october on. In case you are looking for a place around the uni campus (zografou, ilisia, kaisariani, goudi areas) and you need a housemate as well just contact me! I'm gonna start looking myself for apartments in a couple of weeks, as soon as i go back to athens, so i guess i'll keep anyone interested posted! xx

paugoma

Back to top Go down

Post  Moderator Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:00 am

@ paugoma
there was no need to reply twice by quoting both xioNatie and maranda, so i deleted your second post which was identical to the first

http://www.esnkapa.org/athens/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down