ESN KAPA Accommodation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for roommate, newly built flat, 3 metro stops from center (Omonia)

3 posters

Go down

looking for roommate, newly built flat, 3 metro stops from center (Omonia) Empty looking for roommate, newly built flat, 3 metro stops from center (Omonia)

Post  tenebrae Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:41 pm

THE PLACE IS ALREADY TAKEN
Hi,
I am Slovak student coming for the fall semester to study English on Kapodistrian. I booked a room for two but my intended roommate cancelled it so I have to find a replacement. The qualities of the flat from the original ad are following:
A new furnished flat (built in 2009), location: 100m from Metro Station "Ag. Nikolaos", only 3 stops away from the center (Omonia). It is on the 3rd floor and has 2 bedrooms that can host one or two persons each, a very big living room, a bathroom, a WC and a veranda. (Photos available upon request). It is furnished with all the necessary equipment (beds, desks, chairs, sofa, stove, cooktop, microwave oven, kitchenware, utensils, washing machine, pillows, blankets etc). There is also a high speed wireless internet connection. Prices are:
350 euro per month/per person for single room use
250 euro per month/per person for double room use
The above prices include electricity, water, heating and internet.

I would like to share one room, so I will pay 250. I would prefer someone who is going to study English as myself, or at least someone who speaks English so that we can talk:) I will come on Sept. 27, but the room will be available sooner, so this has to be discussed with the owner. I am looking forward to your answers.

Last edited by tenebrae on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

tenebrae

Back to top Go down

looking for roommate, newly built flat, 3 metro stops from center (Omonia) Empty Looking for a flat

Post  Mercedes Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:24 am

Hello everybody,

I`m an Erasmus student and going to study on the University of NTUA at Athens (Chemical Engineering Faculty).
I would like to find a cheap accommodation by sharing that flat with other people...(2 or 3)
I`m giong to be at Athens on the 26th of September. I`m giong to stay there for the fall semester until the middle of December as far as I know it.
Please let me know if somebody knows a flat cheaper than 250 Euro/month (included bills-electricity...).
My e-mail: 5rubikkocka@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

Mercedes

Mercedes

Back to top Go down

looking for roommate, newly built flat, 3 metro stops from center (Omonia) Empty Re: looking for roommate, newly built flat, 3 metro stops from center (Omonia)

Post  Moderator Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 am

topic was locked as the place is already taken

http://www.esnkapa.org/athens/

Back to top Go down

looking for roommate, newly built flat, 3 metro stops from center (Omonia) Empty Re: looking for roommate, newly built flat, 3 metro stops from center (Omonia)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down