ESN KAPA Accommodation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wonderfull flat and lovely roomates :)

3 posters

Go down

wonderfull flat and lovely roomates :) Empty wonderfull flat and lovely roomates :)

Post  Claire Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:53 am

Hi !! I'm a french girl and in a few days ... an erasmus student in Athens at the university of Law ! And of course I'm looking for a wonderfull flat with lovely roomates Smile If you want share this aventure with me, write me !!
bisous de France !

Claire

Back to top Go down

wonderfull flat and lovely roomates :) Empty Re: wonderfull flat and lovely roomates :)

Post  Federica Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:24 am

Hi Claire!
I'm Federica, an italian 25 years girl and I'm looking for an accomodation in Athens too.
Did you find something?
If not, look here: https://athenshouse.forumotion.com/2010-2011-f22/rooms-for-rent-in-the-center-viktoria-metro-station-t101.htm
There's a double room for rent and a single one. We could visit together the house! I'll be in Athen on the 17th october. Tell me if you agree here or reply on violetcarmilla@hotmail.com Smile
Bisous Smile

federica

Federica

Back to top Go down

wonderfull flat and lovely roomates :) Empty apartment for rent

Post  thepsy Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:59 am

For two or three students, Full Furnished Appartement at Kypseli area, near University with 3 Rooms, 1 Toillet, 1 W.C., Central Heating, Storage, with Electric Appliances (Refrigirator, Cook Stove, Microwave Oven, Washing Mashine for cloths), near bus station and metro. Option for internt. Tel. 6936891589, e-mail : thepsy@hotmail.gr.
thepsy

thepsy

Back to top Go down

wonderfull flat and lovely roomates :) Empty Re: wonderfull flat and lovely roomates :)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down