ESN KAPA Accommodation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need aparment

2 posters

Go down

Need aparment Empty Need aparment

Post  Karaissaridis Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:23 am

I am going to start studying at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens in the beginning of October. My field of study is a Master of Philosophy in Economics.

I would like to get an apartment which is nicely situated, furnished and silent.

I am a agreable person, I don't smoke and I keep my flat clean.

Please answer to my e-mail adress: C.Karaissaridis [at] web.de

Karaissaridis

Back to top Go down

Need aparment Empty Re: Need aparment

Post  Stef Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:41 am

Hi,

I own a fully furnished and refurbished flat (1st floor) at the Kypseli square, close to super markets and bus stops. I rent it as a whole or separately to 2 students who may not know each other. It has 2 fully furnished bedrooms, kitchen, WC and bathroom, sitting room, balconies, etc
It is quiet and central.Convenient for students and professionals working anywhere in the city center.
The rent is 400 Euros monthly for each person.The deposit is 2 month's rent in advance refundable at the end of tenancy (one month's rent for each person, if 2 people) .Contract will be signed.
Law students will be prefered, as I am a lawyer,too.Students from the UK, Ireland, Spain and Turkey will have a priority,too, as I can communicate in these languages.

Electricity, water charges, building maintenance fees, local and international phone calls to landlines are all included. Internet may be arranged.
Available for long term tenancies (5 months and more).
The flat is available from 15th September 2010.

If you are interested in both of you living together or interested in one bedroom, contact me directly at sltomara@yahoo.com.My name is Stef

Thanks

PS Be careful of any middle man during your room/flat search.

Stef

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum