ESN KAPA Accommodation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am looking for a roommate

3 posters

Go down

I am looking for a roommate Empty I am looking for a roommate

Post  Peter Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:00 pm

As an Erasmus exchange student who is to spend a full academic year - from 1st October 2009 to 30th June 2010 at the University of Athens, I am looking for a roommate who will also spend a full academic year in Athens.

I have already found an apartment 50 m2 near the University Campus but I have not booked it yet. It is suitable for 2 students. Each of us will pay 250 euros (plus bills). Please let me know if you are interested in sharing the apartment.

At the same time, please, do not hesitate to contact me if you have already booked an apartment and you are looking for a roommate. I am arriving to Athens on 24th September.

My e-mail address: pauljack@gmx.net

Best Wishes,
Peter

Peter

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a roommate Empty Re: I am looking for a roommate

Post  Charlie Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:41 am

HY!!
I'm looking for a flatmate! It's at Solomou street, which is very close to the university (10 minutes walking) and the place where we will eat our free meals (2minutes walking)! Call me if anyone is interested!! My number is: 6975780676

Charlie

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:25 am

This kind of conversation belongs to the category " Looking for roomates? " and thus has ben moved.Thank you! albino
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://athenshouse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down