looking for accomodation

Go down

looking for accomodation

Post  liac on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:14 am

Hello,
I'm an exchange student from Portugal and I'll be studying in Athens at the faculty of Communication and Mass Media studies for the next 5 months, starting September. I'd be very glad to share this experience witth other erasmus students so i'm looking for a shared flat. Ultimately, i suppose i won't mind staying in a single house in case there's no chance to share an apartment. I'm also a loving pets person!
Best wishes,
Catarina.

P.s do not hesitate to contact me.

liac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for accomodation

Post  MATIAS on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:33 am

Hey! I´m Matias from Spain and I am also looking for roommates for staying in Athens. I´ll be there at the end of September and I am looking for a flat near to the city center since I´ll study at the Faculty of Law. Let me know if it´s convenient for you!! Thanks

MATIAS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  liac on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:02 am

Hi Matias,

I'm sorry but but i'm not sure if quite understand what you've said. I don' know if you're offering me help. Are you looking for flatmates because you have a house and you're leaving to Spain or are you a flatmate yourself because you'll be studying at the Faculty of law. i'm sorry for misunderstanding your words. I'm settling things out to assure my accomodation but thank you very much for your help. In case you're still looking for accomodation I think we could be flatmates Smile
Best wishes,
catarina.

liac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MATIAS on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Hi Catarina,
Sorry if I didn´t explain so clear. I´m going to study at the Faculty of Law in Athens from this September, but I´m still in Spain so I´m looking for people to share an apartment. I should find something near from the city centre, so let me know if that´s convenient for you.
You can contact me at: m_becha@hotmail.com
Thanks!!

MATIAS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  liac on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:33 am

hey matias. How are you? i've sent you an email anouncing the good news. please reply asap. I'll be away for the weekend but i'll check my email box before leaving (more or less 5 o'clock). Otherwise you only get to hear from me on Monday or Tuesday.
Best regards, Catarina

liac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stef on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 am

Hi,

I own a fully furnished and refurbished flat (1st floor) at the Kypseli square, close to super markets and bus stops. I rent it as a whole or separately to 2 students who may not know each other. It has 2 fully furnished bedrooms, kitchen, WC and bathroom, sitting room, balconies, etc
It is quiet and central.Convenient for students and professionals working anywhere in the city center.
The rent is 400 Euros monthly for each person.The deposit is 2 month's rent in advance refundable at the end of tenancy (one month's rent for each person, if 2 people) .Contract will be signed.
Law students will be prefered, as I am a lawyer,too.Students from the UK, Ireland, Spain and Turkey will have a priority,too, as I can communicate in these languages.

Electricity, water charges, building maintenance fees, local and international phone calls to landlines are all included. Internet may be arranged.
Available for long term tenancies (5 months and more).
The flat is available from 15th September 2010.

If you are interested in both of you living together or interested in one bedroom, contact me directly at sltomara@yahoo.com.My name is Stef

Thanks

PS Be careful of any middle man during your room/flat search.

Stef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  efi's on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:35 am

Last edited by Moderator on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing the link)

efi's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum