French looking for room

Go down

French looking for room

Post  Pyerre on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:55 pm

hello!!
I'm a Frenc student in pharmacy , in April I'll arrive to Athens to study and to realize my training period in hospital Agia Sofia, and I'm looking for a single room, if somebody is looking for a roommate, you can inform me. I 'm here for 3 month, April, may, Juny!

Thank you!
Bye

Pyerre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: French looking for room

Post  akkebba on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:31 am

Hi Pierre, I guess you must be about to land in Athens. O.K.!

You are looking for a room and we have a free room now in my apartment. This room, as well as the rest of the apartment is totally furnished and has balcony (like all the rooms). We also have a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a toilette. The house is located in Kipsely area, near the metro station of Victoria in Drossopolou street (wich is right behind Patission and so, very close to many bus stations).

The price of the room per month is 112,5€, plus bills; by bills we mean water, electricity and internet.

The atmosphere in the house is very nice, we are a photography student , a greek student and an architecture student, so... if you're interested, just reply!

Cya,

Jeannette.

akkebba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyerre on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:44 am

Hello !

Yes I am very interested by your room! I must work in children hospital Agia sofia and could you tell me if your room isn't so far by bus or metro?
The price of the room is 112.5€, ok but for bills , how much Approximately?
What are nationality in the appartment ? eramus student? for my information!
do you have an address mail?
And can you send me some picture ?

Thanks you!
I wait your answer

Pierre

Pyerre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down