ESN KAPA Accommodation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Close to Economical University, Architectural School and School of Law!

Go down

Close to Economical University, Architectural School and School of Law! Empty Close to Economical University, Architectural School and School of Law!

Post  alice Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:14 am

hey guys!
I have good news in case you are still looking for an apartment. I know a really nice fully furnished apartment, recently renovated, in the center of athens. It is for 3 people to share, with 3 separate rooms for each one. Also one common room to gather with your friends, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with a laundry machine! It costs 300 euros for each flatmate with all included (electricity, water supply, heating, internet 24/7...)
The good thing is that it s very close to the Economical University, to the Architectural School of NTUA and to the School of Law. Also it s close to night life and next to a big park called Pedion Areos and a hill called Strefi for a nice walk. As for the transportation, don t worry it s just 5min walk from the train station.

If you want to check it out visit this site: http://athensapartments.wordpress.com

or contact Mr.Stenos,
tel. number:0030 6972 442 997
email: mafi_arc22@hotmail.com
or onik93@gmail.com

Anyway I think it s a great place, I was leaving there in my erasmus last semester with two guys that turned out to be very good friends!

hope you will like it too! enjoy your stay in athens and have a looot of fun!!

cheeeers,
alice

Last edited by alice on Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : extra infos)

alice

Back to top Go down