ESN KAPA Accommodation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

art student looking for room near the uni

3 posters

Go down

art student looking for room near the uni Empty art student looking for room near the uni

Post  susyq Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:15 am

hello, i am a scottish art student coming to athens for erasmus in march and looking for a room in a shared flat anywhere in the centre of athens or near the art college, kallithea, pireas, etc

get in touch!

susyq

Back to top Go down

art student looking for room near the uni Empty Re: art student looking for room near the uni

Post  Moderator Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:28 am

topic was moved from Close to the University Campus - Κοντά Στην Πανεπιστημιούπολη https://athenshouse.forumotion.com/close-to-the-university-campus--f6/ because the location doesn't match the title of the topic

http://www.esnkapa.org/athens/

Back to top Go down

art student looking for room near the uni Empty Re: art student looking for room near the uni

Post  akkebba Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:23 am

Hi Susiq,

by the date you posted your reply you may already be in athens.Don't know if you have already found something but we have a free room in my apartment. We are actually four, but someone is moving, so we would remain four.

The house is totally furnished, all the rooms have balcony, we have living room, kitchen, a bathroom and a toilette. The price of the room is 112,5€ per month plus bills (bills means electricity, water and internet). The house is in Kipsely area, near the metro station of Victoria and in a parallel street to Patission, the exact name is Drossopolou.

The atmosphere in the house is very nice, I can tell.

Well, this is it, if you ( or any other) are ineterested, just reply me!!!!

Cya!

Jeannette

akkebba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down